Whether you’re an event planning novice or you’ve heaps of experience, planning everything is stressful. There’s so much to remember! However, don’t worry. You can do this! To help you get on track and to keep you there, we’ve put together a short blog post covering the basics.
Get Started As Soon As Possible
As soon as you decide to put on your event, it’s crucial to start working on it as early as you can. The quicker you can set a date the better. You want to give yourself plenty of time to put things in place as well as letting potential attendees know so they can be available. You need to begin by asking yourself a few questions.
- What is the purpose of the event? Of course, you’ll no doubt already know this, however, it’s crucial to consider the audience you’ll have. Whether you’re planning a big birthday party or are looking for kids’ party venues, Perth has it all. With this in mind, be sure that you have a definite purpose in mind.
- How about guest numbers? Are you planning on inviting hundreds of people or will your event be held in a more intimate venue? Before you even begin looking for a place to hold your function, you need to have a realistic idea of numbers.
- What’s the budget? Ensuring you have a set budget to work with is important. You don’t want to spend all your money on a venue then realise that you’ve nothing left for anything else. It’s crucial to have a set amount of money put aside and to work within that budget.
- Where will the event be held? When it comes to function room hire, Perth has so many options available for all budgets. However, if you want to hold your event in a beautiful coastal setting with amazing, friendly service then the Ocean Beach Hotel could be just what you’re looking for. Everything you need is all under one roof including accommodation. We think our hotel is the perfect setting to enjoy everything from wedding receptions to surprise birthday parties!
- What about transport? It might be an idea to put on a few buses so your guests can easily travel to the event. If some people wish to drive, then ensure you find out what parking is available around your chosen venue.
- Is there accommodation nearby? There will be plenty of people who don’t want to drive home after your party. After all, they’ll be enjoying themselves while probably having a few drinks. Therefore, you need to figure out what hotels are in the area as well as checking if they’ll be available. When you have your event at the Ocean Beach Hotel, your guests can opt to stay in our well-appointed rooms. Perfect!
When looking for function venues Perth people are spoiled for choice. However, at the Ocean Beach Hotel we believe that our excellent accommodation, value for money and beautiful surroundings make us the perfect choice. We are one of the foremost corporate function venues Perth people enjoy coming to. We look forward to helping you plan your next event!